Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)

Go down 
+6
Untouchable
XGunnerX
Fantasy
Amaterasu
Jacolby
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robert Ferns
Beginner
Robert Ferns

Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 9:24 am

W00t Dragon med helm drop from the black demons last night Ftw!!!!

MERGE:

Anyone wanna fight the Jungle demo with me we need a team of atleast 5 people and we will take turns 4 people on the pyrefiends and 1 person takes on the demon and switch who fights the demon each kill it would be fun and everything my in-game name is Robert Ferns and i will be online at 3:45Pm Eastern Times Thanks and i hope to get a good team and have some fun bye now!

MERGE:

oh and another little bug that it seriously messing up the server in the dragon dungeon the DDS spec works fine but when ii try otherr weapon specs such as the D mace, And i was wondering if this could be fixed up and checked out thanks for everything and i really appreciate all the work you have done Grat's Cejay ill keep on helping out and reporting bugs, and problems, etc, thanks From Robert Ferns.

MERGE:

You should make up a donation system and earn a little cash for the server i would donate and everything maybe you can add cool things to the server i dont know but i am willing to donate through paypal via online so if you can create somethnig like that and really improve the server and everything that would be awsome and maybe add some quests and we the community can create useful guides , Skill guides, Money, making guide, Etc i just think that this server would be great if we did more i know your really busy and everything but if theres anything i can do for ya let me know l0ol :p thanks
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 3:15 pm

Think again before quadruple posting.

Please stay on topic Robert Ferns. This is your first warning.

I noticed this thread getting active. So if Cejay nor Jacolby have not done so already I will be updating the Monster DB.
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Robert Ferns
Beginner
Robert Ferns

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 7:09 pm

Here is a Little guide to fight the Jungle Demon Listen up, it is an easy boss if you follow these step, Here is what you should bring as an inventory to fight the demon 2+ prayer potions, DDS and Lot's of food keep some food in your bank and re-bank to access more food and for armour it is best to just melee the Jungle demon but you can mage or range it if you like, so for Melee Full rune Dragon weapon, Good Str Gear, and Lot's of Confidence lol :p ok Now we will talk about how to fight the demon, first You will have to fight 3 forms of the demon the first form is the jungle demon with 4 little Pyrefiends that heal the Jungle Demon to beat this form it is quite easy just use piety or chivalry depends on your prayer level and Protect from melee and use a good weapon make sure you have 90+ Str and good Att as well as 75+ hp and ofcourse good skills, you just have to hit high and bring a dds and spec it because the minions will heal, not alot though so try to kill it quick after that the second form is not that hard just take your time and keep protect from melee on and kill it there are 4-5 small greater demons on his side they may heal it but don't worry they are no problem just focus on killing the Jungle demon after this form you will face the hardest and last form which will have the jungle demon with 4--5 Lessor Demon Champion Which will Mage you to death so before the battle put on Protect from magic and only focus on eating food with the attacks you will receive damage from the jungle demon but it's max is 30 and does not hit often you are safe just spec it with dds and hit high and you should have no problem with it it is a fun and easy 3 form boss that offers great rewards well this is how i kill the Jungle Demon hope it helps and good luck on the rewards Everyone Smile, By: Robert Ferns,
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 2:39 am

Perhaps you might take it upon yourself to submit ideas for quest stories in another topic? I'm sure the staff wouldn't turn away a good idea and others might share thier ideas too.

Gunner, could you merge the posts offering Monster Drops and Locations into the main post so that we don't have to search through the spam for the info?

Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 3:27 pm

Untouchable wrote:
Perhaps you might take it upon yourself to submit ideas for quest stories in another topic? I'm sure the staff wouldn't turn away a good idea and others might share thier ideas too.

Gunner, could you merge the posts offering Monster Drops and Locations into the main post so that we don't have to search through the spam for the info?

The drops and locations are in the same post. It's the main thread starter. Next to the name is the location and under it is the drops.

Maybe I don't fully understand the question. :\
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 5:35 pm

The first post isn't the only post on the forums which contains drops. I posted some myself and i've seen posts by others with information on what monsters drop and where they are.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 7:01 pm

Untouchable wrote:
The first post isn't the only post on the forums which contains drops. I posted some myself and i've seen posts by others with information on what monsters drop and where they are.

Well, all posts concerning monster drops and locations should be posted here. I have been really busy lately, so I really can't help you if you or anyone else have posted it in the wrong place. I can't just go around searching the forums for all the posts in different sections pertaining to monster drops and locations.

I'm terribly sorry.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 7:16 pm

My in the first post concerning this was any posts IN THIS topic which held drops could be added to the first post in the topic and be deleted so as not to have to search through this topic full of off topic posts and spam to find what you came to the topic looking for.

As you say you may not have time or the other topic's posts, so I guess it can't be helped.
Back to top Go down
Cejay

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 5:12 pm

I think we should have a story section for quests. This will make it so i can give players quests and i dont have to waist time thinking of them =D. (I will give credits to the players who think of quests)

good idea untouchable.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:12 pm

Untouchable wrote:
My in the first post concerning this was any posts IN THIS topic which held drops could be added to the first post in the topic and be deleted so as not to have to search through this topic full of off topic posts and spam to find what you came to the topic looking for.

As you say you may not have time or the other topic's posts, so I guess it can't be helped.

So if I understand correctly, you want me to go through this thread and collect all the information that people give and put it in the original post. If this is what you meant, then I will answer this statement with another statement. Here goes.

I have already said I would do this several times, it says it in the op. And right before you asked, I said I would do it. The way you said it though made it seem like you wanted me to search all forum sections for posts on the subject. I have not been in a good mood lately, so if I seems like I'm a total dick - which it probably does - then I know this. Thank you. =D
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Jun 2011, 7:43 pm

Gunner, I am disappoint.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 8:06 am

Untouchable wrote:
Gunner, I am disappoint.

Good to know.

Anyway, I finished adding all the monsters you guys have listed to the DB. If I missed anything please let me know.

Thanks. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)   Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monsters In Magicland (drops,locations)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2