Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

c0rrupted current player

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
c0rrupted
Beginner
c0rrupted

c0rrupted current player Empty
PostSubject: c0rrupted current player   c0rrupted current player Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 3:04 am

hey i have been playing a while,but havnt posted much, i hope to start posting much moree to help new players, and to add suggestion Smile thanks alot guys.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: c0rrupted current player   c0rrupted current player Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 3:09 am

Hey, I've seen you on the game before. Glad to see you on the forums. I am more of a forums person myself so I don't get in the game much. And seeing as I created the forums it makes sense that I have a closer eye, and moderate them a little more than the game.

Anyway, welcome and glad you joined. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
c0rrupted
Beginner
c0rrupted

PostSubject: Re: c0rrupted current player   c0rrupted current player Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 3:12 am

yeah i think forums and playing are an important aspect for communication and enjoyment, there needs to be good players on forums, supporting and giving information, to help new players and the moderating team for updates, planning etc., glad to help mate.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

PostSubject: Re: c0rrupted current player   c0rrupted current player Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 1:19 pm

The Forums are awesome , second best place for me , since , i am also a forums guy , but i like playing also .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: c0rrupted current player   c0rrupted current player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

c0rrupted current player
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: Introduction-
Jump to: