Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

Page just won't load

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Untouchable
Untouchable

Page just won't load Empty
PostSubject: Page just won't load   Page just won't load Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 4:52 pm

Page just won't load after I choose new or original client.
Back to top Go down
Cejay

PostSubject: Re: Page just won't load   Page just won't load Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 12:55 am

If you know how to delete your cache its called magiclandcache. and it should be found in your user file =p. (c://users/("your user name here")/magiclandcahce.

delete that and try opening webclient again =).
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Page just won't load   Page just won't load Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 4:44 am

No such luck, Server not found.
Back to top Go down
Jacolby

PostSubject: Re: Page just won't load   Page just won't load Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 10:46 am

Have you tried downloading java(java)? You are sure you deleted the right cache?(computer-> c:/ -> users -> ("your user name here") -> then delete magiclandcahce.) If you want later today I can go on team-viewer with you and we can try to find out the problem so cejay can fix it or if you don't want to download team-viewer you can tell me everything you have tried so far so we can find the problem that way.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patients.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: Page just won't load   Page just won't load Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 4:46 pm

I only tried deleting the cache, i'm open to teamviewer, anything to fix it lol. I have JDK and JRE for programming with java so... I don't think it's a java problem, more a problem with connecting to the site but idk. I'm no expert.
Back to top Go down
Cejay

PostSubject: Re: Page just won't load   Page just won't load Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 6:26 pm

OK ill help you out with team viewer. maybe if i see what is going on i can help =D.

add my msn and say im untouchble (double entourage btw haha).

cejaybouck@live.com
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Page just won't load   Page just won't load Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page just won't load
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reports :: Webclient Problems-
Jump to: