HomeHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

Share | 

Vistor Messages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Vistor Messages   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:19 am

So I was looking around my profile setting and I noticed that by default vistor messages are only allowed to be posted on your profile by "Friends".
So I went looking for a friendslist and found I have no friends, after a short cry I went to someone else's profile to see if there was a send friend request option. There isn't.
So I don't know if you missed the friends button or haven't added it but if you haven't added it and don't plan to you should set default vistor messages to everyone :p If people don't want visitor messages they can always turn it off.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: Vistor Messages   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:14 pm

Untouchable wrote:
So I was looking around my profile setting and I noticed that by default vistor messages are only allowed to be posted on your profile by "Friends".
So I went looking for a friendslist and found I have no friends, after a short cry I went to someone else's profile to see if there was a send friend request option. There isn't.
So I don't know if you missed the friends button or haven't added it but if you haven't added it and don't plan to you should set default vistor messages to everyone :p If people don't want visitor messages they can always turn it off.

If people want visitor messages they can turn it to all. Smile

Want to know about Moderator Position? READ THIS!

Last edited by XGunnerX on Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

PostSubject: Re: Vistor Messages   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:30 pm

ACtually i was just looking around for it also and didnt really find much , i think the options should be much easier to seek out.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: Vistor Messages   Thu 28 Apr 2011, 3:33 pm

Fantasy wrote:
ACtually i was just looking around for it also and didnt really find much , i think the options should be much easier to seek out.

It's forumotion. This is a free forum. We wouldn't have free forums, but Cejay didn't want to spend money on forums for beta. So I am restricted and that is how it's going to be.

Sorry, otherwise I would have done half the things you are suggesting, and more.

Friend Requests are now available.

Want to know about Moderator Position? READ THIS!
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vistor Messages   

Back to top Go down

Vistor Messages
Page 1 of 1