Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

Curious about this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Curious about this. Empty
PostSubject: Curious about this.   Curious about this. Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 5:32 pm

So umm did the community die out all ready i seem to log in daily , and never see anyone online .
Back to top Go down
Cejay

PostSubject: Re: Curious about this.   Curious about this. Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 9:11 pm

People like to log in when ever im not on. It is probably because i have been so dang slammed with work. So i havn't had time to update or even play latley. ha ha. I quit my job so in 2 weeks. this wont be a problem. I will get at least 1 day to server program instead of 1 hour. ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: Curious about this.   Curious about this. Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 9:44 pm

Fantasy wrote:
So umm did the community die out all ready i seem to log in daily , and never see anyone online .

Well.... School, Job, Hobbies, Sports, Television, Family, Friends, Politics, Religion, World/News, Bill Payments.... Need I go on?

On the other hand, school will be getting out for Summer soon and I believe a lot of people will be joining. I think we had a lot of people a week or two ago due to different occasions of spring break.

So when there comes more time for people join, play, and have fun it will get bigger. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Curious about this.   Curious about this. Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 1:40 am

I still come on occasionally, the server will really kick off once it is out of beta. Once most people find out that it resets they just say "I'll come back later" and forget the server :/
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

PostSubject: Re: Curious about this.   Curious about this. Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 5:52 am

i suppose , was just wondering , didnt wanna leave after meeting some cool new people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious about this.   Curious about this. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious about this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: