Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

Just Some Things.

Go down 
+2
XGunnerX
Fantasy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:22 pm

For Bandos , have the interface in the summoning slot in the client , its kinda annoying , and the hp bar would be really lovely Cool .

But theres also a thing where if u align ur self with someone on the other side of the gate where u need 40 kills to get passed , u can trade them , which isnt good when the beta is over.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:34 pm

Cejay plans to use the summoning tab for something else. So please calm yourself. Cool

I see what your saying about the trade thing. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Ic3z
Beginner
Ic3z

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

And also when you have kills and log out they go away, do you think you could make it so you keep them?
Back to top Go down
Cejay

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

Ya the stinking bandos interface is annoyingly huge haha. ill look into a better ineterface =p

also @ ic3z. no =p. I like it how you loose your points to be honest. I could see the annoyance though.
Back to top Go down
Ic3z
Beginner
Ic3z

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:49 pm

Ok it's cool it makes it more challenging :p
And i see you added Big bone drops to the NPC's you have to kill.
-Thank you for update man.
Back to top Go down
Cejay

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 9:00 pm

If it really is annoying that much ill make it save when you are inside the thing =p.
But i figured it would make it more fun =). ill figure it out ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 9:21 pm

why not add it to the character save file? then you could do an if not for the coords of the bandos area and wipe them on logout.
Back to top Go down
Novice

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 9:53 pm

Oh yeah that losing your kills thing, really did my head in the other day.
I got to 34 kills and was so hyped about getting in and I dced and it reset. :'(
So I'm building my kills up again abd BAM dced at 21 kills, I gave it one more try and finally got to 40 kills.
It sucked Sad
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:15 pm

47643654 wrote:
Oh yeah that losing your kills thing, really did my head in the other day.
I got to 34 kills and was so hyped about getting in and I dced and it reset. :'(
So I'm building my kills up again abd BAM dced at 21 kills, I gave it one more try and finally got to 40 kills.
It sucked Sad

Hehe, I didn't realize it purposely reset until I logged out for the 4 time. xD Thought it was an accident or a 2 second roll back. =P
Back to top Go down
Cejay

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:36 pm

HA Ha fine. ill add it in the char file. Dcing would be really annoying =p. its no big deal any ways ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 12:47 am

Hey cejay how about a friendly npc in the dungeon that tells you how many kills you need?
Then you could make a quest out of the dungeon even.
I think having the hps of the bosses there is nice, but if it's blocking a quarter of your screen i'd rather be without it.

How about adding an item like the slayer gem when you use the coffin and deleting it when you use the door to graador?

Or, keep the interface but have a command to turn it off/on and a system message on teleporting in about the command?
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:25 pm

Another thing is , just make it so u can open and close the interface like u can with a bot ?
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:31 pm

With a minimize button?
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:53 pm

yeah exactly.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:21 pm

I don't see why you guys are complaining. I can play fine with it right there. :\
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:27 pm

Was Just a suggestion ..
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:35 pm

Fantasy wrote:
Was Just a suggestion ..

I realize that, but it's been a long day. I am tired, and right now everything annoys me... So I'm sorry if I seem like a total 'Asshole'. :\
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 4:24 pm

Not really, it's not like it would annoy everyone...
Back to top Go down
Novice

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 4:27 pm

I'm fine with it, actually I hardly noticed it when battling Graardor and his Sergeants.
Besides the angle is always easily maneuvered to see who I am fighting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 4:45 pm

lol! haha , well i mean its just takes up the screen
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 4:47 pm

Fantasy wrote:
lol! haha , well i mean its just takes up the screen

I know what you all mean. And It makes sense, in a way. But I just think that it's a little price to pay in order to do Bandos, that's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 4:59 pm

well i guess , its not a big deal , its just annoying .
Back to top Go down
Cejay

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 4:42 pm

I will look into a smaller interface or something like that. Maybe even use the quest tab for it ha ha. i guess we shall see right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Some Things. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Some Things.   Just Some Things. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Some Things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Magic Land :: Suggestions :: Games Suggestion-
Jump to: