Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

Few suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XGunnerX

Few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Few suggestions   Few suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 8:29 pm

Okay, so I was thinking of something, and I thought I would let you guys know what I thought. So here goes.

1.) A Dragon Cave in which you can get Dragon Platelegs, and Dragon Chainbody. (For those who can't get Bandos yet.)

2.) Kalphite Queen maybe? Hence the dragon Chainbody. ^^^

3.) A way to get Defenders, Bronze - Rune.

4.) A way to get Crystal Bow.

5.) A way to get Ancients.

6.)Crafting, and/or Agility.

7.) Add Chivalry and Piety to Prayer.

8.) Jad Cave, similar to that of Runescapes. Even though I know we don't want to be exactly like Runescape.

9.) Another God Dungeon.

Everyone let me know what you think.
Also, this wont all happen, they are merely suggestions, because it all depends on Cejay's taste and what he is capable of.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Untouchable
Untouchable

Few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions   Few suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 8:36 pm

1 = kbd?
Could have dragon as a maybe 5% drop and visages etc as 1%?
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions   Few suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 9:10 pm

Untouchable wrote:
1 = kbd?
Could have dragon as a maybe 5% drop and visages etc as 1%?

King Black Dragon cold be included I guess. But I just meant a cave just for dragons. So, what ever you interpret.
Back to top Go down
Cejay

Few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions   Few suggestions Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 9:33 pm

I am actually making a suggestion poll really fast =). you shall all vote or die!
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

Few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions   Few suggestions Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 2:54 am

Like at 2699 9501 Gunner? It's the cave where elvarg is I think. Where I put him anyways :p
Alot of roots logs and pipes to cut you off so you could limit entry by agility or slayer or something too
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions   Few suggestions Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:50 am

Im gonna have to agree with untouchable , make it limited , so not everyone has it , gotta have a limit to rares etc.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions   Few suggestions Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:47 am

Untouchable wrote:
Like at 2699 9501 Gunner? It's the cave where elvarg is I think. Where I put him anyways :p
Alot of roots logs and pipes to cut you off so you could limit entry by agility or slayer or something too

Fantasy wrote:
Im gonna have to agree with untouchable , make it limited , so not everyone has it , gotta have a limit to rares etc.

My only suggestion is a Dragon Cave, that has dragons in it. I am not in charge of where it will be placed, and what will be placed there. In my opinion, I very much dislike when someone suggests something and then tries to take control of anything and every thing about it. So wherever Cejay wants to place it is where it will go.

Plus, I'd rather have Saradomin God Dungeon before Dragon Cave. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few suggestions   Few suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Few suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Magic Land :: Suggestions :: Games Suggestion-
Jump to: