Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

My way of making it up to you.

Go down 
+4
XGunnerX
James
Cejay
8 posters

Which update would you rather see?
armadyle update - arma gwd, arma gs/armor, crafting.
My way of making it up to you. I_vote_lcap33%My way of making it up to you. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
zammy update - zammy gwd, zammy gs/armor, firemaking.
My way of making it up to you. I_vote_lcap0%My way of making it up to you. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
sara update - sara gwd, sara gs/ sara sword, theiving.
My way of making it up to you. I_vote_lcap8%My way of making it up to you. I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
dragon update - kbd, dfs, slayer update.
My way of making it up to you. I_vote_lcap33%My way of making it up to you. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
mini game update - minigame, ancients and more, rc'ing.
My way of making it up to you. I_vote_lcap25%My way of making it up to you. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cejay

My way of making it up to you. Empty
PostSubject: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 9:50 pm

Ok So these are the 5 major updates i want finished before we are officially out of beta. I will start on this after we get 10-13 votes. So vote as much as possible. In the mean time i will be fixing bando's bugs that we keep finding. So here are what the updates will give you:

each one of these updates will give you 1 new combat area, 1 new skill or major skill update, 1 new special item programmed by me.

So here they are.

1. Armadyl update:
*armadyle boss - we will update a new area with the armadyle boss for awsome combat fun.
*armadyl godsword and armor - This one is self explanitory.
*crafting - I will add Leather crafting, jewelry crafting, jewelry enchanting all in this update.

2. zammy update:
*Zammy boss - We will have the scariest (in my opinion) boss on our server.
*zammy godsword and spear - I will add zammy godsword stuff, and add the spear with a custom special.
*fire making - I think it is only fitting to add fire skill with a fire gwd. (fire making will be usefull it wont be its boring old self.)

3. saradomin update:
*saradomin boss - we will have the cutiest boss that will wreck you if you let her.
*sara gs and sara sword - I will add both specials and both swords as well.
*major Theiving update - I will add stalls (with my personal touch).

4. Dragon cave update:
*king black dragon boss - We will have a bad mofo in our game.
*visage/dfs: i will add the dragon fire shield along with its awsome abilities.
*major slayer update - I will add a slayer points system along with slayer task resetting system. (it will be fair and tough).
*bonus - I will add dragon's breath to all dragons. (because its a given with the dfs).

5. custom minigame update:
*Ancients floor minigame: I will add a mini game that is based off of barrows where you fight a few npcs to get to a rewarding chest.
*ancients/ancients staff/infinity/god staffs and capes: These will be only a few rewards that will come out of this mini-game.
*runecrafting - Well duh! dont tell me you didnt see this coming What a Face

So after all of these are updated I will reset everything and The real fun begins. I will also go in the order of popularity. So vote wisly as to the one you actually want.

I am going to be finishing this poll on 05/02/2011 right after work. So keep voting for what you want sunny .

Thank you, also please give a comment on what you chose and why. My way of making it up to you. 351549032 It will give me a broad view of what you all want to see in the future.

Also: I have boosted the experience to 1k. in an attempt to keep new players. It will not stay this high after beta, and you are getting reset any ways. so ya ha ha. If you think its a big deal let me know.

Last edited by Cejay on Mon 02 May 2011, 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Novice

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 9:55 pm

Chose dragon cave because Dragonfire shield would be niiiice =D
Also I just thought, you'd have to release working anti-dragon shields unless the dfs is dropped by something other than the KBD, since it will be really REALLY hard to fight dragons without that kind of defense.
Back to top Go down
James
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 9:56 pm

custom mini game!! Very Happy
hehe can't wait for these Cejay! Keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 10:02 pm

Saradomin Dungeon and Crafting! Unless you are lowering experience and the amount of money you get from thieving. If so, do that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeSat 30 Apr 2011, 11:43 pm

Dragons. Just because.
Back to top Go down
Ic3z
Beginner
Ic3z

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 7:24 pm

I picked Armadyle :p
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2011, 8:26 pm

Ic3z wrote:

But it's so ugly?!?!!? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ic3z
Beginner
Ic3z

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 6:42 am

XGunnerX wrote:
Ic3z wrote:

But it's so ugly?!?!!? Embarassed
I like the God Sword Smile
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 7:26 am

Armadyl , =D would be magnificent with my ranger and robin =D then id be undefeatable in pkin and duel arena.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 3:13 pm

Fantasy wrote:
Armadyl , =D would be magnificent with my ranger and robin =D then id be undefeatable in pkin and duel arena.

uh, I beg to differ. I believe I will own wilderness.

That gives me an Idea. The staff vs The Players. Our first Event of Awesomeness! =D
Back to top Go down
Cejay

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:01 pm

Dude i like it =). no necklaces or rings! only pain! ftw
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 5:04 pm

Lol sounds like a weekly competition to me.
Back to top Go down
Novice

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:51 pm

Sounds like a one way ticket to Staff getting owned. Wink
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:34 am

47643654 wrote:
Sounds like a one way ticket to Staff getting owned. Wink

Or staff owning players. Anyway, we will have 99 everything. Only exception is... We don't get Badass Necklace, or Ring of Strengthyness.
Back to top Go down
Cejay

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 11:13 am

47643654 wrote:
Sounds like a one way ticket to Staff getting owned. My way of making it up to you. 1071211947

wahahahh! sorry but your pking skill cannot compare to my programming skills. Want to know why?

I now have a sword that can kill any one... even if they where the necklace of invincibility. The best part is? only i can use it! wahahahahaha

its on!
Back to top Go down
Robert Ferns
Beginner
Robert Ferns

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:29 am

Cejay, Are we able to make a up a downloadable Client for people who don't like playing online or having trouble with internet it would be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Robert Ferns
Beginner
Robert Ferns

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:30 am

mini game update - minigame, ancients and more, rc'ing, You have my Vote for this we need more minigames and activities that will attract more people and yeah lol
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 3:24 pm

Stop double posting, please.

Second warning.

Anyway we thought of a DL Client but we thought since we were able to get a webclient why would we need a DL Client. I don't know the whole story behind it, but I know Cejay has his reasons.

Cejay has already decided what he is going to be doing to end beta. He has his list order according to what he is going to do first and last.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 2:48 am

dragon update release
Armadyl release
Magic Mini-game release
beta stage finish release

The order for any like robert who joined us recently and are curious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My way of making it up to you.   My way of making it up to you. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My way of making it up to you.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Magic Land :: Server Updates-
Jump to: