Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

Little Taste

Go down 
+3
Untouchable
Jacolby
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacolby

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:08 pm

Here is a taste of what I have made. Shocked (sense all of you think i cant do shit)

If anyone is wondering why i'm admin here is why Smile i have around 20 other models ready but Cejay told me i shouldn't show you guys and keep it a secret. Mad

Dragon plate:
(please tell me if you want me to add something to ether of these models and if I think its an good idea ill give you credits in game)
I didn't put much time into this model because me and Cejay only disliked the shoulders Smile

Little Taste 34gjxms

Dragon Kite shield:
I made this one from scratch it had a lot more detail to it but the 317 protocol engine couldn't handle it so i made it more basic.

Little Taste 2l8en3s

Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 9:32 pm

Alpha drop on the red? Like a wing :p possibly darker too, like the dark red on the knee joint on d legs, then you could use dragon colour on the grey metal strip.
Can you try that and post me a pic? I want to know how it'd look :p

@Gunner - How about a section for programming and models etc?
Back to top Go down
Novice

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:44 pm

I like the look of that Dragon Kite, It's design is to look like a jagged edged dragon wing right? Because that's what I get from seeing it haha.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 6:02 am

Yeah The Kite looks really good , but the spikes does kinda bother me aswell.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 9:38 am

Lol. I like the other Dragon Platebody you had, but sadly the spikes went through your face. xD

Anyway, I'd be happy to add a section for programming. I noticed you and Cejay were going very off topic. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Cejay

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 11:14 am

XGunnerX wrote:
Lol. I like the other Dragon Platebody you had, but sadly the spikes went through your face. xD

Anyway, I'd be happy to add a section for programming. I noticed you and Cejay were going very off topic. Little Taste 253468018

ty gunner ha ha.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 11:44 am

Cejay wrote:
XGunnerX wrote:

Anyway, I'd be happy to add a section for programming. I noticed you and Cejay were going very off topic. Little Taste 253468018

ty gunner ha ha.

No problem. Also, are you guys going to redo the old Dragon Platebody, or totally start over?
Back to top Go down
Jacolby

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 4:37 pm

47643654 wrote:
I like the look of that Dragon Kite, It's design is to look like a jagged edged dragon wing right? Because that's what I get from seeing it haha.

ya that is what i was going for thanks Smile and i might make the spikes a little more rounded but other then that there isn't to much i can do to it without it becoming glitchy. If i went with what untouchable said it wouldn't look to bad but i want to make sure the red match's the other dragon items so coloring it wouldn't work but i'm considering the alpha idea. Oh and that red will be darker in game if you didn't know already. Smile

Fantasy wrote:
Yeah The Kite looks really good , but the spikes does kinda bother me aswell.

thanks for your input but it really doesn't help me much how does the spikes bother you? i need more information Smile other wise you are kind of just spamming the post clown
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 7:10 pm

Perhaps if the spike were white like the dragon wing's point? But then the point could be the same colour but smaller so you can't tell but idk...

Uhh Jacolby, is that hole where the left hand goes? If it is won't it look like it's some kind of cleaver when equipped?
Back to top Go down
Cejay

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 8:09 pm

Untouchable wrote:
Perhaps if the spike were white like the dragon wing's point? But then the point could be the same colour but smaller so you can't tell but idk...

Uhh Jacolby, is that hole where the left hand goes? If it is won't it look like it's some kind of cleaver when equipped?

actually the hand is right behind the big part. that is just sort of a random feature added on to make it look a bit more detailed and such. I put it in the client before and it looks great.

Infact it was so detailed at first that it looked like a giant blur and it was very difficult to see how good looking it was.
Back to top Go down
Jacolby

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 3:27 pm

Untouchable wrote:

ya it supposed to look like that. It looks like there is a hole only because of the angel the picture was taken, there isn't really a hole there if I were to make face double sided so that you could see it at that angle then it would show through the players hand and there for look glitchy. Smile In game you will not be able to see it Smile and I tried the white pikes but Cejay said they looked a little flashy and should stay the way they are. He is the boss haha Cool
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 7:02 pm

Respect Cejay's authoritah.
Ahh that's cool then :p But wouldn't you soil yourself if you saw a guy running at you dual wielding that?
Heyy, rs isn't big on fist weapons are they? Could be something to look into :p
Back to top Go down
Jacolby

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 9:29 pm

ya we could do duel wielding in the future it wouldn't be difficult at all Smile its all about having the time to have cejay program it hahaha Smile my part is easy Smile
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 9:44 pm

Jacolby wrote:
ya we could do duel wielding in the future it wouldn't be difficult at all Smile its all about having the time to have cejay program it hahaha Smile my part is easy Smile

That's easy for you to say. Tried model making once, probably not going back. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 6:26 am

modeling is really difficult , i tried before , was fun at first then when u actually try and do something u hate it lol.
Back to top Go down
artix
Beginner

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 9:16 pm

i love the design Shocked but, in fact you should make the details appear so much, it wudnt be so great anymore, plus put like one spike Very Happy on the shoulder pads, dragon kite sud be the wings and make the kite a little bigger Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Taste Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Taste   Little Taste Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Taste
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Programming :: Model Making-
Jump to: