Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

I am still alive i promise.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cejay

I am still alive i promise. Empty
PostSubject: I am still alive i promise.   I am still alive i promise. Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 12:27 pm

Ok so i know i promised all of these things about updating like crazy, But life hit me in the face the other day. (wierd how that happens ha ha).

So I am sort of apologizing and giving you a reason why.

So as you know I have been working 2 jobs and i quit one to go full time with the other. So now i will have a little more time to program ect.

I am almost done with the programming side of the dragons update I am just trying to find the time to get into it again.

I am now working on moving out of my house which will take up even more of my time. But when i finaly move out, the updates will come a flying. Until then I will be gradually working on them as fast as i possibly can. So pretty much just try to stay with me or at least come check back every once in a while. =)

Again i apologize for my sudden inactivity again. ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: I am still alive i promise.   I am still alive i promise. Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 5:45 pm

Get on LoL! Newb! =P
Back to top Go down
Faith
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I am still alive i promise.   I am still alive i promise. Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 6:54 am

Never set deadlines for updates.. on pretty much all servers that have set deadline they are never met and people get upset. Just update the server when you finish an update and don't say a date.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: I am still alive i promise.   I am still alive i promise. Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 7:25 am

I second this motion! It's not really important since we're still in beta and the people who play now wouldn't leave over a missed deadline, but it'd be handy for later imho.
Back to top Go down
Cejay

PostSubject: Re: I am still alive i promise.   I am still alive i promise. Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 11:14 am

Those deadlines were before life hits ya. Which goes to show life is like a roller coaster, You think you know where your going then blam! You relized your on the freaking merry go round...

Deadlines will not be set unless i know they will be made. (which those were set deadlines till my job decided to be a biotch ya know? ha ha, its why I'm quitting).
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: I am still alive i promise.   I am still alive i promise. Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 8:05 am

Faith wrote:
Never set deadlines for updates.. on pretty much all servers that have set deadline they are never met and people get upset. Just update the server when you finish an update and don't say a date.

Yeah WTF!?!?! Where is my dragon dungeon and my Armadyle! Damnit Cejay what the hell?!?! Dickk... -.-

Haha just kidding. I know life sucks. Spring break was fun when I could just do anything, but then school came back and finals in a bout 2 weeks. It's intense, but I think they will be easy.
Back to top Go down
Jakez
Beginner
Jakez

PostSubject: Re: I am still alive i promise.   I am still alive i promise. Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 9:53 am

Pssh~ I see you all the time

Whatchu talkin' bout?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am still alive i promise.   I am still alive i promise. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am still alive i promise.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: