Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!

Go down 
+2
Amaterasu
Cejay
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cejay

VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Empty
PostSubject: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 2:34 am

First off, I would like to apologize for the recent server down times. My internet provider was having some technical difficulties. But its working now and we are still here. So don't leave its just getting interesting.

So here is our very first of a ton of updates. I am so excited i can hardly contain myself!

Main Update:
Slayer:
how to start:
Go talk to Duradel, located at the home location. He will give you a task and a gem if you don't already have one.

where can i find my tasks?: lucky for you. Jacolby decided to be a pal and created a Monster Data base. it is located on the top left navigation bar. it says "monster db" click it to find your task's location, and drops.

why should i do slayer?: Because it is awesome!. That and its the only way to get an abyssal whip. Plus the slayer skill cape is just plain sexy.

What should i do when i finish my task?: Go back to Duradel and ask for another one.

how do i know if i have a task?: Click on your slayer gem. If you do not have one talk to Duradel to get a new one.

Where are all the slayer monsters?: They are all currently located in the slayer Tower. To get to the slayer tower. First make sure you are at the home teleport spawn. Then go into the huge Teleportation-focus. Then go to the white portal directly north of where you spawn. and you should teleport to the slayer tower Razz .

side note:
The slayer exp is boosted for now, So you can find as many bugs as possible as fast as possible.

secondary update:
Skill Capes:
How To Get Skill capes:
Once you have a 99 in any skill. Talk to the wise old man who teleports noobs to noob world. After he sees you are not a noob any more. He will give you garment's to show every one you are now a pro!.

Do skill cape emotes work?: I don't know, Click the skill cape emote button in your emote interface tab and find out. affraid

If i buy the skill cape and need my money back can i sell it back to the shop?: Yes you can. But only to the general shop and the normal shop.

Can i trade the cape to my friend so he can wear it?:
No you cannot. You can't trade, or drop the skill capes.

So Those are my 2 updates for the week, I would add more but i am really really tired. Sleep (that is me in about 3 seconds).
As always i will leave you with a sneak peak of my next updates. Wink

Coming updates:
Crafting update.
new fighting area update.

So that's all i have to say. Find those bugs and post them please! =D.

Thanks for playing Magic Land.

~Cejay~
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Amaterasu
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 8:55 am

This is awesome! I'm working on it now, and it's almost perfect! Btw skillcapes are the best! I love my strength skillcape, almost got my prayer! Thanks Cejay!!!!
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 5:31 am

If you sell a Skillcape to a general store can't someone else buy it? Or the shops don't update with player sold items?
Back to top Go down
Cejay

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 9:08 am

shops wont show it to any one =). But you can sell it general store ha ha. i added in hoods later on so you might be able to sell/wear those... that one just hit me ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 4:31 pm

You thought of everything lol, sweet updates
Back to top Go down
Cejay

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 6:24 pm

I try =). But i forgot there is a big old bug with slayer =p. if you guys get a slayer task and you don't have high enough slayer, give me a heads up please =p. that was my bad ha ha.
Back to top Go down
artix
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 9:50 am

When we log in on top of the greeding VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! 364988687 you spell welcome wrong, it says welceme Artix! well if u still seee it please fix it, cuz i saw it yesterday !

-love ARTIX - You homeboy king
Back to top Go down
Cejay

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 10:01 am

Lol spell fail =)
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 1:45 pm

I wonder if you notice, but when you post in an old news topic it moves it above the other ones cejay. So now your very first update is above your recent ones on the home page. Perhaps Gunner can set it to go by thread start date, or you could lock old ones.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 3:33 pm

Ahh, FML. My bad, I'll fix that. (Hopefully. ^.^)

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 6:08 am

I live but to point out your mistakes and pick holes in your updates Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 7:07 am

Isnt that why we are here ?
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:33 pm

Fantasy wrote:
Isnt that why we are here ?

Yes it is. And I did end up fixing it! xD

Btw the grey and black. Well it's grey if you have clicked it before, and black if you have not. Cool
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 5:10 pm

Thats Right You better have . Or Else. lol!
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 5:13 pm

Fantasy wrote:
Thats Right You better have . Or Else. lol!

Excuse me? Haha.

So if you post in this thread, the Bandos update will still be first. (For now.)
And everyone can now edit their own posts... I hope. xD Let me know if you can.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 5:19 pm

I Always have been able to edit my post .

And YOU HEARD ME ! lol!
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

Fantasy wrote:
I Always have been able to edit my post .

And YOU HEARD ME ! lol!

Someone said that they couldn't edit their posts so they started double posting. So I just wanted to check and make sure it worked.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 5:30 pm

Oh well yeah i just edited one of my post , so it works for me.
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 9:26 pm

That was my in the Bandos update thread, It's working now. That little edit tab just didnt appear last night =S
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:13 pm

Untouchable wrote:
That was my in the Bandos update thread, It's working now. That little edit tab just didnt appear last night =S

Lol, thats because I had it set to only Moderators+ could edit posts. xD
Back to top Go down
Untouchable
Untouchable

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 12:41 am

Yeah I figured it would be something like that
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 2:21 pm

Then why was i able to edit ?
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:17 pm

Fantasy wrote:
Then why was i able to edit ?

Believe me, you aren't a moderator....

It was only specific forums that were set to moderators+, because when I originally created the forums I thought it meant that only moderators+ could edit other's posts.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 3:29 pm

Oh ok , and i wasent assuming that , i was just wondering why i was able to .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!   VERY FIRST UPDATE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VERY FIRST UPDATE!!!
Page 1 of 1