Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

More updates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cejay

More updates Empty
PostSubject: More updates   More updates Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 5:30 pm

I figure if i keep updating peeps will come back. =D so ill just keep you posted.

I have finished my new pk system.

It is kind of like your normal system but with a few cejay tweaks added in.

When you get a kill you get 5 points. If the player you killed is a higher level then you. Then you get more points according to how much higher he is.

After you get a decent amount of kills you can now go and talk to kill ball (our kill master).

He gives you a few options.

The first options is a new option i added to give our pk server a sort of economy. The only way to get cash is to kill other players.
He will give you gp per kill you gain. So if you have gotten 100 kills. He will give you 20k per kill. So now you have 2000000. omg!!

I have also made sure farming with your 2 clients is impossible.

Now if you are killing players and they drop something weird called "totems" You can go see if kill ball wants them. (oh trust me he will).
He will give you extra pk points and cash for them. (these are trade able so now you can ether sell them or give to him.)

I have also added a killing shop with items that are only obtainable there . (all godswords, Bandos and armarydyle, Whips, ect.)

I am still working on bugs and the such so I will keep you posted. =D

thanks for sticking with us!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
artix
Beginner

More updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: More updates   More updates Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jul 2011, 11:05 pm

Awesome!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

More updates
Page 1 of 1