Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our virtual private server is now working and active. .
Everyone Vote! Drop party for each server list with 300+ votes or 30+ active players!
~Magicland Staff~

Update Read

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XGunnerX

Update Read Empty
PostSubject: Update Read   Update Read Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 3:43 pm

Okay, so I have been working a medium amount after my first forum update to see what I can do to make the forums a little more spiffy.

So if you hadn't noticed by now. I took the liberty of making custom icons under the logo of the navigation. (Not to be confused with the one on the far left on the portal.) So it isn't just words that redirect you, they are now big icons that you really can't miss.

I did some category and forum changes, let see if I can remember exactly what I did. I made a section at the very bottom where you can report any problems you are facing, and can get help from those who have the answers to your problems.

I took out game discussion section. I had already placed a section for people to discuss anything around beta. So I thought, why have two section based on the same thing. So I left the beta section there, and took out the game section. (So I don't confuse people.) And placed all the forums under the beta category that were in the game category.

There have been some rule adjustments to the forums. So if you click the Forum rules in the navigation on the portal. You will see all the rules and consequences of each rule that is broken.
(We reserve the right to change, or add rules at anytime. So please check often.)

A few of the emoticons have been changed, but I left the ones that I felt were unneeded due to Jacolby's request. (I love that kid. These are his favorite: Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad ). So feel free to use those in any of your posts.

I did a little something for the staff here at MagicLand in order to make it easier to access moderation and reports.

Upcoming Events:
As you know, Cejay is going to be adding Bandos Dungeon.
This is super special because it is the release of the Bandos Godsword, and Bandos armor.
So in celebration of the coming of Bandos. I am going to start looking for MagicLand's first moderator. (Other than myself.)
By now if you hadn't noticed I am the one who specifically looks for moderators.
It may take me 1 day, or it may take me 1 month. We just need more players online.
Cejay would like 10-15 active players at one time before we pick our new moderator(s).
So I wish everyone good luck. And lets get more PLAYERS!

This is all for now, check back later for other updates.

Thanks,
Lead - Moderator, XGunnerX.

Last edited by XGunnerX on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
artix
Beginner

Update Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Read   Update Read Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 9:10 pm

Thank you for the new update your working on Update Read 364988687 , and i hope new players will join to make the srver better lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Update Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Read   Update Read Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 6:07 am

I guess ill have to advertise more to see who gets that mod position. im very curious.
Back to top Go down
XGunnerX

Update Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Read   Update Read Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 3:49 pm

I guess you will have to sit and wait. xD

So far it's been a very difficult decision.
Back to top Go down
http://magicland.betaboard.net
Fantasy
Novice
Fantasy

Update Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Read   Update Read Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 4:35 pm

Yeah we have lots of good members.
Back to top Go down
Robert Ferns
Beginner
Robert Ferns

Update Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Read   Update Read Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 9:17 am

Hmm we will see lol we all have to good members and who partiicipate more then others and try our best and anyways i hope i can help out in-game i know i won't be #1st mod but i woul dlike to help out and look after things thanks Smile good luck everyone lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Read   Update Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update Read
Page 1 of 1